OT, my kind of humour.

Walked into a bar in Victoria, Canada back in the mid 80's when Moosehead was faddish in the States, and ordered a couple.

Bartender replied, "We don't drink that shit out West!"

A bit taken aback I asked what they DID have.

"Molsen. And you'll like it!" His tone seemed more of an order than opinion.

Reply to
Kevin

Would that be "Golden" or another Molsen type?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:44:01 +0000, the inscrutable "Luigi Zanasi" spake:

Bear Whiz Beer - No wonder it's YELLOW!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The correct quote:

"As my Daddy said, "Son, it's in the water. That's why it's yellow!"

Shoes for industry!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone