A new method of plant propagation

TERNPC is a mature rapid plant propagating technique. The effect i much better than tissue culture and any other conventiona propagating means. As a new propagating method, TERNPC has been pu into operation for 17 years. More than 550 kinds of plants have bee successfully multiplied. And this number is increasing every year b

  1. There are now over 40 affiliated companies in production.

1 What is TERNPC

?The technique of efficient & rapid non-test tube plan clone?(TERNPC) is a completely new system for rapid plan propagation, first invented by Professor Li Changxiao. Through long-time practice, it has been proved to be an importan breakthrough both in the tube rapid plant propagation of moder biotechnology and in the conventional seedling-breeding techniqu that has been used by mankind for nearly 2000 years

2 What is the characteristic of TERNPC

The most significant characteristics of TERNPC can be described as lo cost, rapid speed, high efficiency, considerable benefit and easil reaching large scale. This technology keeps the advantage of tissu culture and conventional ways. At the same time, it overcomes th disadvantages of them

3 What is the difference between TERNPC and tissue culture

Compared with tissue culture and conventional ways of propagation TERNPC is more advanced:

TERNP

1) Expensive equipments needles 2) Few fields neede 3) Low cost and high benefi 4) High survival rate 5) Simple step 6) Seedlings without mutatio 7) Working at any time of the year 8) Suit for most plant

Tissue Cultur

1) Need a lab or a big building 2) Difficult for a common people to maste 3) Complex and costly facilities demande 4) Lower Survival rate

Many tissue culturists and scholars who knew TERNPC come to a

agreement that TERNPC utmost decreases the risk of death whe seedlings are transplanted in the field from tubes; Utmost decrease the threaten of contamination by microbe; Utmost decreases th mutation of clones and keeps the nature of original plant materials Utmost decreases the cost of equipments, expandable goods, water electricity and labor

4 Can all the plants be propagated by TERNPC

More than 550 kinds of plants have successfully propagated by TERNPC And the number of plant species is growing every year in the speed o no less than 50. As time flies, the quantity of the plants that bre by TERNPC will be remarkable. Professor Li Changxiao, who is th inventor of TERNPC, predicted that in all the seedlings produced b asexual ways, the seedlings propagated by TERNPC would be the most.

5 How to manipulate? First get a leaf with a bud and 3mm?s section of young stem as propagating unit, the cut of which is dealt with a kind of liqui that include at least 200 ingredients, and then put it on the san bed. After a series of simple and effective management, it will gro into a whole individual at last. One generation will be produce within 20-60 days. The survival rate will reach to 80~100% This technique is not like other traditional propagating methods--i you sow one seed you will get one plant; if you graft one bud yo will also obtain one plant; if you use one cutting you still wil have one plant. To TERNPC, using micro plant material will produc lots of seedlings, the quantity of which will grow in geometrica progression. The tech works in the condition that is like traditiona methods to some degree and the principle is similar with tissu culture. Even the plant material from the tube can be used as th propagating units The speed of inoculation is 3-5 times as fast as tissue culture. On common employee can inoculate 3,000-5,000 materials per day ( hours). A technician having been trained for 4 months can produc 30,000-100,000 seedlings of a species per month

6 How about the adaptability of TERNPC in different areas

Whether in the south or north, different latitude or different soil or different climate, the propagation can be carried on by differen methods. As long as there is grass growing on the land, the soil can be used a culture medium. If it is suitable for drinking, the water could mee the demand of TERNPC. So far more than 550 kinds of plants have been successfully propagated.

7 How about the stability and reliability of TERNPC? 17 years? applied practice, over 30 affiliated companies and cooperative bases, more than 250,000,000 plants having been propagated by TERNPC, covering an area of 250,000 mu, all of these have proved its stability and reliability.

8 How to cooperate? There are five ways to make a cooperative relationship.

1) Flexible cooperative way: The customer puts forward to the cooperative ways that can realize all win, of mutual reciprocity and mutual benefits 2) Close united type Associated joint venture will be set up. The registered capital is more than 500 000RMB. Party A (your company) becomes a shareholder by way of investing cashes, accounts for % of shares of new company. Party B (Ningxia Kelong Industrial Co. Ltd) becomes a shareholder by way of investing technology (technique of efficient & rapid non-tube plant clone: TERNPC), accounts for % of the share of new company. Cooperative time limit is more than ten years. The scale of production shall reach more than one or ten million, the profits will be shared by their share proportions. This method?s characteristic does not restrict the variety, can carry on the working together of non-physical assets. 3) Consigned project According to market, your company put forward to the varieties of rapid propagation. You consign task to our company. Parties sign consigned contract including specification, price of the variety, the production scale is no less than 1 million. After the contract is signed, you need to prepay % cash. We organize the technical staff and skilled worker to put into production in time in your place. We are responsible for to all produce and manage. Our company must finish the task of seedling on schedule. At the same time, you must pay cash. This method characteristic is that operation is very quick; we can begin to produce the seedlings on your base in 7-10 days after the contract is signed. The responsibility of both sides is very clear. The consigned price of the seedling is much lower than the price in the market. 4) Technological service supply This way is mainly suitable for the company of a small amount of fund, single variety and small production scale. This company produces 500 000 nursery stock or so. 5) Your side propose You side can offer us your own plan. Before establishing cooperative relationship, we may sit at desk and discuss the details.

9 What work should be done before cooperation? Market investigation, including market direction, kinds and amount needed, etc. And then make a clear decision that what plants you want to produce. email: snipped-for-privacy@clonep.com

10 After cooperation, what kind of work should we do? What kind of work should you do? Your fund, administrative staff should be put in place in time. Get the working condition ready such as the ground for production, the raw material, tools for production, planting resources, workers? living condition, etc. We will send the technical staff and administrative staff at the time. They will help you to finish the company's registration and the preparation of production

11 What is the cooperative responsibility of both sides? Your prime responsibility is: Financial administration, opening up market, selling the nursery stock, the fund of production, the preparation and supplement of material, the recruitment of the skilled worker and the daily administration. Our prime responsibility is: the application of technology, the management of technology assistants, the training of skilled worker and help you open up market and sell the products.

12 Who is suitable for the work? TERNPC is easier to master than tissue culture and can be well accepted by people. People of all arrangements are able to take all or part of the work easily.
Reply to
mikney

How do I know this is a worthwhile buisness? Do I get to see someone in person? Do you have a website? I need more information. Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie

It's spam.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

You think?

Reply to
Koi-lo

Did a Google and came up with these sites:

this person has been posting this info in other plant and gardening forums.

Layne

Reply to
Layne

Well, the guy is offering a product consisting of secret ingredients of some kind. And he's offering you (if you bite) the opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a product that will make miyyuns and miyyuns of dollars. Don't know about you, but it's enough to make me suspicious.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Its spam, he won't even write back. Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie

Its not just spam, its a SCAM.

He doesn't want you to write back, he just wants your money.

Reply to
Cereus-validus-...........

Thats right! Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:01:58 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@clonep-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (mikney) wrote: lots of badly written silliness that I clipped. I only wanted to note the irony of a spammer having a 'no-spam' return address. Even spammers don't want spam. I wish they'd get a clue.

Reply to
maxsilverstar

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Swyck

Reply to
Swyck