OT-More than one milllion hits!

And a great laugh.

Bob Schmall

Let's see, is that three or four times this has been listed here in the last week? Sorry Bob.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

It was even in the Hartford Courant today.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Check your math, that is more than 11 million hits!

Roger

> --

Reply to
Roger L

First Time I read it and SWMBO and I laughed our asses off.

RKON

>>> --

Just a comment but somebody told me about this one a couple of days ago. When I looked at it the bidding was up to $15,000 (yes, _thousand_)--I guess that bid got withdrawn. Now I wish I'd imaged the page.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Oops--but it's still more than one million....

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Sorry for what? It was new to me and apparently to others as well.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

I was saying sorry for having to tell you that it wasn't new to most of the people that read the group (or shouldn't have been new). I know you're a regular so I'm surprised you didn't see it too. A thread was started on the

27th about it, on the 28th a second thread was started about it. Now on the 30th you started a third thread about it.
Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Silvan

Glad he got a decent price for it, but as for "hits"

How Idiots Track Success

;-)

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

At one point it was up over $800,000. Check the bids a LOT were withdrawn or administratively retracted.

Reply to
David Hall