OT - Mo betta than woodworking

Finally got this video posted for the family, but thought I'd share it, her e, also. I often stop woodworking, in the shop, when a good song is on.

Taken Jan 16, 2 days before Mom's 93rd birthday.... we're celebrating Mom's BD at Prejean's Restaurant. Fiddle player is good friend and District Jud ge, Rick Michot. This young, up and coming, accordion player (I forgot hi s name) was really good, which made the dancing more enjoyable. The girls played very well, also. *At first, I thought the triangle player was Ambr ose Thibodeau's daughter. She was impressive.

Anyway, Mom can't walk too well, anymore, and she always enjoyed dancing, s o we're dancing in one spot.

For those who can, take your Mom out dancing!

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

That was so great! My mom is 105 and can't dance but she goes pretty fast with her walker.

Reply to
G. Ross

ere, also. I often stop woodworking, in the shop, when a good song is on.

's BD at Prejean's Restaurant. Fiddle player is good friend and District J udge, Rick Michot. This young, up and coming, accordion player (I forgot his name) was really good, which made the dancing more enjoyable. The girl s played very well, also. *At first, I thought the triangle player was Am brose Thibodeau's daughter. She was impressive.

so we're dancing in one spot.

Very nice!

SWMBO flew out of the north-east, heading for California, one day before th e blizzard hit. Mom's 90th birthday was Monday and SWMBO flew out to surprise her. Her 2 sisters had lunch reservations with Mom and when the hostess announced "Lori, party of 4", Mom was confused. "4? There's only 3 of us." That's when SWMBO came out of the shadows. I hear it was a beautiful thing.

If the storm had come one day earlier, SWMBO's flight would have been cancelled. God likes Moms.

Reply to
DerbyDad03