OT: Mixed Emotions

A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology and explaining the phenomenon of "mixed emotions."

The husband turned to his wife and said, "Honey, that's a bunch of crap. I bet you can't tell me anything that will make me happy and sad at the same time"

She said: "Out of all your friends, you have the biggest dick."

Reply to
Dave - Parkville, MD

So she finally retaliated for the time, so many years ago, when he got down on one knee and declaimed: "Linda, I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. Will you be my first wife?"

Reply to
HeyBub