Desert Ash qualities.

I have the opportunity to get some freshly cutdown Desert Ash (Melbourne, Australia). Can't find a site re its qualities for woodworking. I make kids toys normally so it has to be robust and safe to chew. Any sites or knowledge? Tezza

Reply to
Terry

Apparently it isn't used, or reported so, very often in woodworking, but I would suppose it isn't much different than any other similar specie.

Sonny