OT: Memory lane. (Pun intended)

Tue, Dec 18, 2007, 1:10pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) mumbled

You 'really' do have too much time on your hand don't you?. Get a pocket knife, a piece of wood, and star whittling. It wills be loads more constructive, and it will be woodworking..

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

Reply to
Robatoy

Actually, I'd rather create things like this:

Robatoy

Wed, Dec 19, 2007, 9:59am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) dot sayeth thusly: Actually, I'd rather create things like this:

Yup, waaay too much time.

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

Did JT really just give someone grief for finding something that's a little off the wall on the web???>

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 2:26am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@valid.com (Joe) doth sayeth: Did JT really just give someone grief for finding something that's a little off the wall on the web???>

At least I'm not off my meds. LOL Not that i take meds.

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

Now THAT's funny

charlie b

Reply to
charlieb

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:16406-4769E3C3-130 @storefull-3338.bay.webtv.net:

So that's why you act like you do! (You left the door wide open on that one.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 6:47am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Puckdropper) doth sayeth: So that's why you act like you do! (You left the door wide open on that one.)

I realized it just after I hit send. And it's all because the damn spellchecker didn't catch it.

JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

Reply to
J T