OT: Joke

Donation

Father O'Malley answers the phone. 'Hello, is this Father O'Malley?' 'It is!' 'This is the IRS. Can you help us?' 'I can!' 'Do you know a Ted Houlihan?' 'I do!' 'Is he a member of your congregation?' 'He is!' 'Did he donate $10,000 to the church?' 'He will.'

Reply to
Robatoy

I like it! I'll be sending this off to my uncle, who is due to start a month's stay at a Trappist monastery. And, no, I already asked - they don't make beer there. Otherwise I'd be joining him.

RicodJour

Now you have done it !! insulting a Catholic priest AND Irishmen as well Also saying the IRS are fools ??

Bill will have your guts for garters.

Reply to
George W Frost

Give it up Frosty--it ain't warranted.