OT: I been a bad dog.

Pweeze don't yell at me...

dog belongs to a friend of mine. That face just cracks me up. I figured I'd share...

Robatoy

Yep. When a dog gets that look on his face you just need to start looking for the chewed up shoes, poop on the floor, overturned flower pot, .....

RonB

Reply to
rnrbrogan

After I sent that response I thought of the neighbor's dog.........the most loved dog in town.

He is a big, ole gangely lab/mutt mix that keeps them busy climbing over the fence and making them wonder where he is. When gas prices soared last year they, like many around here, bought a nice, used golf cart for local errands. We walked past their house one morning and there were grapefruit sized chunks of seat foam and upholstery all over the lawn. The area where the golf cart's seats were was tattered.

The dog's whiskers were fuzzy with foam and threads.

The owners were PISSSSED!

A year later the dog is alive and still living there, thus the role of most loved dog in town.

His new name is "Foameater".

RonB

Reply to
rnrbrogan