OT Humor: Great legal cases

I was not working on a "premise"! It was intended as a little humor. If there was someone nearby, they frquently carried it for him, but if there was no one around, he put the PAPER cup from the dispenser rack between his legs, and generally was in good enough control of everything that he made it out the door and down the ramp without getting bumped. However, once in a while he would get jarred and spill a little(not the whole cup). The scream was not one of intense pain, just his way of letting the whole department he *screwed up* again. Get a life. Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

My wife says there is nothing stupider than people. However maybe judges are stupider!! Ken in NS

Reply to
ken

I believe she got much more.

Not so stupid! lol

And...scheming?

All she wanted...at the very beginning...was for her medical bills to be paid. Wouldn't YOU think that was fair?

They basically told her to f*ck off.

She basically told them....well, the rest is history! lol

Wishing you and yours a happy Thanksgiving season...

Trent

Reply to
Trent©

No, she was the one that spilled the coffee, she's responsible for the bills.

Good.

Reply to
CW

Sorry my humor level is a little low. Hey you wrote it and you said "the only way way he had to carry it...." That is a premise, you need to look in a dictionary.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

Yes...very good indeed.

Very little would have been accomplished if they had paid her as requested.

Wishing you and yours a happy Thanksgiving season...

Trent

Reply to
Trent©

Too lazy to look it up. Maybe I should have changed the emphasis to "the only way HE had to carry it". That work for you?(LOL) Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

I took you out of the bozo bin thinking that maybe you had pulled your head out of your ass. I see you haven't. Back you go.

Reply to
CW

Those cases were great reading, however I think we should bear in mind that any Joe cannot take legal action - they have to be advised by lawyers etc. Don't laugh at the ordinary Joe, laugh at the legal advisors with all their diplomas and degrees. And ask yourself, how much did the legal advisors get out of the settlement? Ken

Reply to
boonie

Bingo! That's the whole idea of class-action lawsuits. These folks just troll for something they can turn into a class-action suit -- the "victims" of the perceived wrong receive on the order of less than 50% of the award, the lawyers receive 50%. Usually equates to about $20 per victim and millions for the law firm.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

PLEASE don't do me any favors in the future.

And, BTW...you don't need my permission to do that. You don't need to tell me everything you do. If I think yer doin' anything wrong, I'll simply tell you. So don't feel like yer obligated to inform me of your every whim! lol

Put me in and out of your bin anytime you want. Its okay.

Have a nice week...

Trent

Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !

Reply to
Trent©

You don't need an attorney to file a lawsuit.

Have a nice week...

Trent

Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !

Reply to
Trent©

You've gotta compare apples to apples, Juanita.

'victim' to 'each individual working on the case'...investigators, secretaries, etc....and the manhours of each.

or

'victims to 'attorneys'

Some law firm out there is saving me a couple of bucks on every AT&T bill I get...and he only got paid once.

And class action suits are not always granted.