OT - Guard Duck, Shop Security

do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso

Reply to
J T

Ever been chased by a pissed off goose?

Reply to
B A R R Y

Boat yard where I kept my boat had a boat yard cat (Same as a junk yard cat, AKA: Mean Sum Bitch)

Goose went to set by the river bank and hatched a bunch of goslings.

Cat decided to investigate.

After mama goose got done, that cat, or what was left of him, was never the same.

Several truck storage yards here in SoCal use a flock of geese as guard geese.

Just have to be careful where you step

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Reply to
marc rosen

Wed, Jul 25, 2007, 6:45pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (B=A0A=A0R=A0R=A0Y) doth query: Ever been chased by a pissed off goose?

YES,

J T

No, but I goosed somebody once and she got pissed off and chased me.

;-) Glen

Reply to
Glen

Thu, Jul 26, 2007, 11:50am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@ix.NOSPAM.netcom.com (Glen) doth stateth: No, but I goosed somebody once and she got pissed off and chased me.

If you had goosed her more than once would that mean you geesed her?

J T

Yeah, and I better be ready to duck!

;-) Glen

Reply to