OT: Greatest letter ever written

I just had to share this and since it is written on paper (a forest product), I think that it might not even need the OT designation.

Reply to
Robert Allison

----------------------------------- Now if only the Browns had been able to win.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I kinda liked the Stadium attorney's reply, myself.

The ice is in NY, not Hell, sir.

-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It should have come under the Sawstop topic since it mentioned asshole lawyers, don't you think?

-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The response.....

The Cleveland Browns

Rosetel & Andress Counselors at Law

20th Floor 1 Cascade Plaza Akron, Ohio

Gentlemen,

As you well know we are the team that is paid to entertain you, a season ticket holder. If it were not for people like you we would not be employed in this profession. As you well know football is a contact sport that can be quite dangerous to play. Because we are encouraged to "win the game" using what ever means possible within the rules of the game we are obliged to take risks that very often cause injury. Not totally unlike boxing, hockey, bull fighting, and or c*ck fighting we are always at risk of injury. Your participation in the encouragement of this behavior is a reckless behavior on your behalf that brings countless possibilities of injury to each and every one of our players.

Please be advised that since you are in control to terminate the activities that bring untold risks to the Cleveland Brown players we will hold you responsible for each and every injury that we may incur on the field while attempting to fulfill your fantasy of a winning football team.

Very Truely Yours

D'Browns

Reply to
Leon

Very good.

I always liked:

Editor, New York Times New York, New York

Sir:

If the goddamn government can bust the goddamn trusts and lower the goddamn price of goddam oil, then why can't the goddamn government do goddamn something about the high goddamn price of goddamn opera tickets?

Most cordially yours, John D. Rockefeller

Reply to
HeyBub