OT:GLOAT- hey steve!

Those pieces of Buckeye were all over the Wolverweins! --dave

Just hang on. There will be lots of pieces of buckeye after they play Michigan.

Steve, '71

Dave: > I'll be headed down I-75, from the Michigan boarder to Cinncinati. Is > this place near 75? Thanks. >> > I'm in central Ohio, about 2 hr. north of cinci. My local mill's flyer >> > says >> > he has buckeye for $2 bdft. If your interested in any specific length >> > or >> > width, let me know. I'll be there picking up some cherry this weekend >> > (also >> > $2 bdft this month) Also, if you want a quantity of anything (walnut, >> > red >> > oak, sugar maple, poplar, soft maple) is all $2 bdft this month. FAS >> > is >> > $4bdft, but the $2 bdft lumber is fine as well. --dave >> > >> > >> West coast here... just paid $4.79 for HR sugar maple, 32 b/f, cheapest >> I could find anywhere within driving distance, 30 miles away. YOU are >> LUCKY! I would stock up if I were [there]. >> >> Alex

! -dave

Reply to
Dave jackson