OT: For Timbo & other libertarians

and intimidating bond holders who were holding out for 40 cents on the dollar instead of 29 cents on the dollar while giving 55% of the company to the unions who had less than xx% of the bonds in the company. ACORN is being recruited for the 2010 census (what could go wrong?). The One plans huge cap and trade taxes that will drive everyone's energy prices through the roof. He is proposing a massive takeover of the healthcare industry of this country. He has fired the CEO of a major corporation and his administration has intimidated others for paying out contractually promised bonuses. His administration has started dictating executive salaries for businesses and banks who took TARP money (some of whom didn't want it like Wells-Fargo) and is threatening to apply those same rules to businesses who haven't taken bail-out funds. He made the statement that he intends to reduce Wall Street's part of the US economy. He is complicit in the dismantling of a school voucher program in Washington D.C. that was actually working but posed a threat to his buds in the NEA (their words).

Yet somehow, those of us concerned about encroaching statism are a bunch of idiots to be ridiculed?

Just another typical Obama voter I guess.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

That should have read that the unions had less than 15% of the debt yet are going to get 55% of the company. While the major bondholders are getting

30 cents on the dollar.
Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Reply to
John B

John B,

WOW nice strong come back........

cm

Reply to
cm

Sorry, I can't vote for the Democratic Party, but I do vote for the New Democratic Party.

Luigi From the statist worker's paradise of Soviet Kanuckistan.

Reply to
luigirecnorm

NDP, eh? Must be that rarified Northern air? Or the seal blubber? :-)

Reply to
Robatoy

Smart.

Reply to
phorbin

...really! Smart enough to avoid the extra keystrokes necessary to not look illiterate...

Reply to
Charlie Groh