OT: falling-down-drunk game, waaaay OT but funny

object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over. Move your mouse right or left to keep him walking straight. You can't see your mouse pointer so it is not easy.

Doug Miller

I managed only 3 on the first try. It took me a couple dozen attempts to get as high as 56.

From which I conclude that you must have much more experience in such matters than I.

Doug Miller

Pretty darn funny. reasonably authentic as well...or so I'm told.

He kinda walks like a thread in here, eh? Kinda starts off on the OP's topic..then as the thread progresses... it starts to go off course. Some guys try to stay on topic...but nooo..more off-course corrections....then splat.

Reply to
Robatoy