From this, it soudns like you have an open neutral. The voltage in the
neutral is because some appliance is plugged in and turned on.
Remdnds me I had a surprise one time when I was workign on a circuit panel.
I'd taken the white wire off, to reroute it in the panel. I touched the bare
tip of the white, and got a tingle. Huh? Well, I was getting power through
the breaker and through an appliance.
There is a simple answer, that might very well solve the problem. You didn't
ask, and so I won't say.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Click to see the full signature.