OT: Eagles vs Redskins.

Am now. Yikes.

Reply to
Zz Yzx

I didn't even finish ONE beer and it was a blowout.

Reply to
-MIKE-

I was standing there, pint in one hand, opener in the other...and didn't move for 15 minutes... Then I sat down and finally opened one. That ain't NFL football, that is WTF football!

Reply to
Robatoy

LOL!

Well, 'skins scored twice and it's still a blowout. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

How about that Indiana - Michigan game 2 weeks ago. 67-65 in THREE overtimes, the last play a failed 2-pt conversion to tie.

Reply to
Zz Yzx