OT drill model number

Hey guys: I have an older Craftsman drill that needs a new switch. Problem is, the model number is worn off. It is a 14.4 volt variable speed. The battery number is 981480-00. Does anyone have a drill like this that you could give me the model number. I know it is a Craftsman, but it has been a good friend and it deserves to be repaired.

Reply to
Ron

Try:

couldn't get a hit on your battery P/N but they have a phone number to talk to someone that might be able to identify the drill itself.

Good luck.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf