OT: Comcast

Too much information. No one but you is interested in your crap.

Reply to
John H. Gohde

Hey! Its a helluva lot more interesting than the political crap.

Reply to
Roy

Said the guy whose posts constantly shame him in his mother's eye.

Reply to
Just Wondering

Yep, that's the one. Thanks for reminding me of the date. First went there three years ago and have gone ever since. Absolutely awesome show. Barton should be there. He has been every year I've gone.

Last year I bought a micro power carver. Not sure what I might come home with this year.Sure be fun looking tho!! ;-)

`Casper

Reply to
Casper

Just ignore dem foos. Yes, Spider Robinson = good guy. Christopher Moore in the same funny, sci-fi vein. Robert Asprin attempts their class but falls short. Oops, fell short until 2008. RIP, Robert.

-- The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often than not, unconsidered. -- Andre Gide

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I don't have History 2, but the ole History channel is now all Pawn Stars and Swamp Peeple.... hasn't been any history on the history channel for about 5 years now.

Reply to
Existential Angst

"But there's one thing Sir Patrick Stewart [AKA Captain Jean-Luc Picard] could not do - deal with the local cable company. The British actor spent a harrowing 36 hours waiting for cable empire Time Warner to come to his $2million home in Brooklyn, only to tweet that the experience made him lose 'the will to live.' "

HeyBub

How I care for my mother is none of your business. But knowing how often you act like a dunce gives me a good laugh.

Reply to
John H. Gohde