OT: Burgers!

That is just a story and you'll find you won't find reference to it anywhere else. It's an English cheese - they might have bathroom humor, but they don't normally add waste products to their food. Now the French on the other hand.... ;)

RicodJour

Here's the place:

"Our Famous Pounder" - 20 oz prior to cooking - is what gets you on the Wall of Fame.

RicodJour

nipples.

How can a parent let their kid get like that?? They should be hauled in on child abuse charges.

And his "little" brother (guessing he is a brother) isn't far from the same.

Reply to
dadiOH

Reply to
Robatoy

There was a place in San Angelo, TX that offered a 72 OZ FishBowl. (That's a 6 pack folks)

Place even had a grass landing strip out back in case you wanted to fly in for an early dinner.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

this place isn't too far from my office

also have a policy: if you weigh over 350 and can walk in, you eat for free.

Reply to
charlie

"I'll have the...the.. Ummm, I'll have th... wow...ummm Yep, I want...I really would like a..."

"Don't worry, sir, we are used to performance anxiety when ordering. It's okay, we like to take our time."

"Can I just give you a tip and sit here?"

RicodJour

Basically, it's a Hooter's for fat people. Wonder what kind of god fearing, church going, congregation demonstrates outside this place?

Reply to
Upscale

The answer to that would be some kind of nurse kook. She is the head of a nurse organization. She claimed that people would get the wrong idea about nurses due to the provocative outfits worn by the waitresses. That it was "degrading" to nurses everywhere. Like people are going to think that these girls are real nurses.

Some folks will never understand the concept of parody or satire.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

At one point, I was a frequent traveler to Aix en Provence in the south of France. There was a little place that served the best Steak Tartare. Yumm.

-- Doug

Reply to
Douglas Johnson

We are doing this:

weekend for father's day. Burgers with homemade everything. Buns, ketchup, mustard, relish, and home ground beef. I'll let you know how it goes if my heart survives.

-- Doug

Reply to
Douglas Johnson

Bottom of the page

I figure out a way to do the mayo or ranch dressing . . .

BTW - the "paper plate" is poplar - spray painted mat white.

charlie b

Reply to
charlieb

Reply to