OT: Biodiesel at Home

They need to put a warning on politicians. Warning--voting for this _moron_ will be hazardous to your life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Not very long... Just leave it to the Peoples Republic of Illinois...

Lex

curtail government interference regarding alternative fuels, such as vegetable oil..."I would agree that the bond is not acceptable, $2,500 bond," Watson said, adding that David Wetzel should be commended for his innovative efforts." (His car) gets 46 miles per gallon running on vegetable oil. We all should be thinking about doing without gasoline if we're trying to end foreign dependency."

It'll never pass here in the Peoples Republic... NEVER! Sad but true....

Reply to
Lex

Existing fuel tax laws already exist in every state. It's difficult for ordinary citizens to figure out how to pay the taxes but some have already been prosecuted for not paying.

"Florida law demands 29 cents per gallon of homemade fuel, but few pay it, intentionally or because they don't know the rules."

are also strict laws against making distilling equipment (required to make ethanol). But that hasn't stopped me from making my own schnapps and whiskey. The government just wants their cut so they can pay for hookers.

Reply to
dayvo