OT - Basic Transportation

You've gotta scroll down. A bike is about as basic as you can get. I really need to start getting ou more.

JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

I gotta agree - although - I have sent an enquiry as to costs of said protective gear. Even if it's only so I can run west and light my farts. Safely.

Thanks for research - again.

Reply to
Mike Richardson