INSPIRATION - McGuiggan Clamp

?p=83

You ought to read the article that tells you how to make it. Neat.

JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

That'll come in handy next time I need to clamp my McGuiggan.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Fri, Feb 8, 2008, 11:07pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (Buddy=A0Matlosz) doth proclaimeth: That'll come in handy next time I need to clamp my McGuiggan.