INSPIRATION - City Duck

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

Lou Newell

Sun, Jan 27, 2008, 6:14pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@san.rr.com (Lou=A0Newell) doth query: for yard art?

Beware Of Duck.. LMAO

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

Gee, I usta liv en chick-a-go; looks purrfectly fein ta me!

Reply to
Twayne