OT: Amusing eBay ad for a used pair of leather pants.

Saw this on another group and thought I would share. It reminds me of the one for the used motorcycle that someone posted a couple of years ago.

Andy

Uh, Andy? I cannot imagine on what type of newsgroup you learned of these pants. Tom

Reply to
tom

LOL. Actually it was on a BBS Forum geared to Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). It was on the off topic anything goes forum. That is mild compared to some of the posts there.

Here is the link if you are feeling brave:

http://216.235.242.58/tuf/index.cfm?ac=ListMessages&PID=1&TID=679076&FID=2&pc=7http://216.235.242.58/tuf/index.cfm?ac=SetMasterFrame&FID=2&PID=2

Reply to
Andy

Reply to