Sale: Jet benchtop mortiser

New, never been used Jet model JBM-5 benchtop mortiser with 1/4", 3/8" and

1/2" chisels. Chisels still in original boxes and never used once. All original manual and instructions included. The current Woodcraft catalog lists this exact mortiser at $ 249.99 (after a $ 25 manufacturer's mail-in rebate) I can provide pictures on request. I live about 60 miles south of Dallas, but can meet in central Dallas if interested. $ 200.00 reply to west_end_studio_311 (at) hotmail dot com
Reply to
pyramid

How old is it?

Reply to
BillyBob

It was purchased in January '04 I think...can't find my original receipt, but was purchased at the Dallas, TX Woodcraft store. I bought it to build furniture and cabinets in the house I was building, but construction of the house took longer than expected, and it sat idle and unused in my garage. I have since come across a (possibly gloatable) 1 hp powermax mortiser and don't need this unit anymore. Seriously, it is absolutely new and unused. I have run the motor a few times, just to keep things "freed" up (is that a word?) It's pristine. If I dusted it off and put in the Woodcraft store, they would sell it as new...as it is.

Reply to
Thomas

Reply to
pyramid