OSQ Time

As in Obligatory Stupid Question...

Ok, I am tired....

Have I seen an insert for a Delta Unisaur that has a small hemispherical tab at rear of blade as a mini splitter? If so - why cant I find when I search for Delta addons etc..? Did I hallucinate??

Mike Brisbane Australia

Reply to
Mike Richardson

For a real crappy picture go here.

see what it is they are actually referring to go here.

Unisaw A100

Was it Green? If so, Probably this.

have this one and it works nicely.

Reply to
Leon

Hi Mike,

I wonder if this is what you might be thinking of?

Nate Perkins

Thats the one!

Thanks Leon, and others who offered info.

Mike

> I have this one and it works nicely.

Reply to
Mike Richardson

Might I add that it works on ANY saw with a zero clearance insert and only works when cutting at 90 degrees.

Reply to
Leon