One for the books

I've seen a lot of strange stuff on the rec. I've seen a lot of really strange stuff on Craigslist thanks to folks who repost here.

Now it's my turn...

Just spied this 13" Rigid Thickness Planer posted to Craigslist in Chicago.

So many good lines, so little time...

WTF?

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Thing sell better when you post a photo so . . .

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

LOL! If you're in the market for a number of "over shoulder, boulder holders" you are in luck today!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Once, on our Craigslisting, someone was selling a 1950s feminine dispenser (probably salvaged from some commercial bathroom), touting it as an "antique home decor" item.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny