Oldham 100W40

Where can I find Oldham 100W40 (10" table saw blade)? Has this been discontinued? I thought Sears sold Oldham blades, but when I checked they have mostly Craftsman brands.

Reply to
Phisherman

carry the blade

Harvey

Have you tried Oldham's web site?

"100W40" doesn't show. It might be the Oldham 10040TP blade. Use the "Blade Search" searching for "100".

Nova

Thanks! They mention HD carries Oldham, so I'll check that out. Oldham is more difficult to find than Forrest with heavy discounts. Oldham has recently raised their blade prices about 20%, making the Forrest or Frued more attractive.

Reply to
Phisherman