Off Topic ? testing new news server

news://nntp.aioe.org/

Comcast is dropping it's newsgroups. Checking to see if this free one works. test.news.mediaways.net Sorry for the interruption- Carry on.

Clay

Reply to
Clay

test.news.mediaways.net didn't work for me but news://nntp.aioe.org/ did. Clay

Reply to
Clay

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Yeah, Clay.

Gordon's a busy guy. He can't waste his time reading three sentences to see if your post works on this specific group.

Especially if you apologize in advance for any interruption.

Please apologize again to everyone.

Sheesh, Gordon. Get a life.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Sorry Gordon !!! I have also found free servers that don't allow posting to some groups. Which is what I thought happened to my first post. I changed settings and the next thing I know - they all appeared. So, to not waste your time, Don't bother to read this. :-) Clay

Reply to
Clay