O/T: With All The Other...........

He's changing his name from Tiger to Cheatah.

Reply to
salty

I couldn't agree more.

Reply to
Robatoy

There, but for lack of opportunity, go most of us ....

Reply to
Swingman

"Swingman" wrote

Exactly.

Like the standard answer to the classic question, why did he do that?

Answer, because he can.

It is biology. It is in our genes. Albeit, it was really stupid from a public relations and financial perspective. But understandable and predictable.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

"RonB"

Don't expect a Boo Hoo here. The guy knew he had a family, he knew he had obligations to fans, he knew he had millions of dollars in endorsement money at risk, and from what I understand he was raised understanding the value of honesty and morality. If his world caves in on him it is because he knocked the props out from under it one skirt at a time.

Ever know the minister's daughter or son? They turn out one of two ways. They either are devout religeous types or they morph onto a wild child. Tiger was raised and lived the goody two shoes life since infancy. So he fell off the wagon. It makes him human. It doesn't make him smart.

Again, the big hit is financial. If that doesn't make stay on the straight and narrow, nothing will. Is it moral to live a lie when your heart and soul isn't into it? I think a little honesty is good for the soul. But we can't expect any honesty on this matter. Too many lawyers, corporations and sacred cows at stake.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

I can't understand what was wrong with what he had at home... One of the finest looking ladies on the planet if you ask me, and he's out tapping anything that comes along? What a dumbass.

Reply to
Steve Turner

he finest looking

mes along? =A0What a

she's a bitch. Wood's wife 'looks' real pretty..... but that don't mean much. She could have 'issues'.

Reply to
Robatoy

finest looking

along? What a

True, of course. But damn! :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

"Robatoy" wrote

No matter how hot a woman is, somewhere there's some guy who thinks she's a bitch. Wood's wife 'looks' real pretty..... but that don't mean much. She could have 'issues'. ========================

Too pretty? Not kinky enough? Talks too much?

Or how about a crazy mother inlaw who has "medical emergencies" on a semi regular basis?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Hoggamus higgamus Men are polygamous Higgamus hoggamus Women monogamous

William James

Little head does all the thinkin' Even more when big head's drinkin' Would you get in that one's pants Only if you had the chance

Tom Watson

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson

along? What a

Ever see a car collection with more than one Ferrari?

Reply to
salty

She looks good but in my experience the better they look the harder they are to live with.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Tom Watson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Very nice, I'm going to start the Pulitzer buzz for 2010.

I came across this two nights ago in my bedtime reading:

"...many men are goats and can't help committing adultery when they get a chance; whereas there are numbers of men who, by temperament, can keep their purity and let an opportunity go by if the woman lacks in attractiveness."

Mark Twain, in "Letters from the Earth"

Says it all, doncha think?

Scott

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

That eternal, unanswered, philosophical question: "Is it all really pink on the inside?"

Reply to
Swingman

Where's C-less? ... we're missing a confirmed bachelor's perspective here?

Reply to
Swingman

...and most everybody else. If not in fact, at least in dreams.

Reply to
jo4hn

Holy Crap!. I'll just go tell my grand-kids that if they work hard, become successful and make tons of money, its OK to screw around on your family.

Actually this reminds me of what some kids seem to be learning these days. "Don't worry Johnny, it isn't your fault. Nothing is you fault."

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Questionable. His parents divorced because his father was fooling around. He inherited the trait.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Robatoy wrote in news:9a304050-1085-45b3-97e7- snipped-for-privacy@k17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

I second that thought.

Reply to
Steve

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:41:38 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

You betcha! 'Cept for the VAST danger that mating with stray women in this day and age presents. Ambidexterity has its advantages. ;)

The advantage Tiger has over us is that with his gazillions, he doesn't need any sponsorship funding to live work-free the rest of his life. Well, IF the prenup is valid, though few are upheld in court.

On, and speaking of getting screwed, did I tell you guys about the

64GB thumb drive I ordered from China? It came in today and it's a Sony. Beautiful little thing. It's marked 64GB and shows that to the operating system, but it only holds about 4 gigs. I'd shoot the little commie bastid who sold it to me but he's all the way around the world. Now to see if eBay or Paypal will refund my fees...
Reply to
Larry Jaques