O/T: With All The Other...........

On 12 Dec 2009 20:44:08 GMT, the infamous Larry scrawled the following:

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Thank you... The truth is starting to come out.

Reply to
Pat Barber

You won't hear it from me, have been married or in a serious relationships for 25 yrs and never once have I cheated on a girlfriend/wife.

And yes, there were plenty of offers. A women that would knowingly offer herself to a married man is more disgusting than tempting.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

On Dec 16, 3:40=A0pm, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote: [snipped another good one for brevity's sake]

For me to be even remotely interested in a fling, the 'other' woman would have to be more beautiful inside and out, more intelligent, and more loving/caring than the one I'm married to. THAT will never happen. I am still able to appreciate the physical beauty of other women... there's some stunning bitchmeat out there...

Besides... scoring floozies when one has Tiger-kinda money, is hardly a challenge. If he shot 18 hole-in-one's at the next Masters...he wouldn't crawl up my respect scale one lousy inch.

Reply to
Robatoy

I agree totally, I can't even begin to imagine the woman that would be able to lead me to cheat on my wife. Sure, the opportunity has presented itself, but it was easy to say no.

My word is my honour, I made the commitment when we said our vows.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

One of the more ironic things in this is the media feeding frenzy, especially compared to their [non]coverage of one fairly serious presidential primary contender who engaged in the same kind of behavior with one of his staff while his wife was fighting cancer, fathered a child, and then paid to cover it up. Funny thing, the only media to cover it was the Enquirer, all the other media outlets tried to ignore the story and had be be dragged, kicking and streaming to even give it some mention.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Well, that's not correct. *BUT* you have to engage in some special tweaking to get FORMAT to do it.

NTFS will do that size -- without arguing.

FORMAT/FS:NTFS is the magic command-line incantation.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Actually, I never had a bad relationship with a woman. For the most part, in their twenties and thirties women were still fun, and looking to have fun. I was all for that. I had some relationships that lasted, but most were fun acquaintances.

I didn't meet the woman I am with now and get serious until I was about 34. Until that time, I spent my days learning, starting and running two different businesses. I had the pleasure and luck to meet all kinds of females on that track, but the businesses were more interesting and certainly demanded more than the women I met. But most of nights were either spent in the office or "out and about".

Interestingly, I frequently talk to guys that wonder what their lives would have been like if they had money to do what they wanted, and had stayed single through their teens, all of their twenties, and part of their 30s free to go out or date as they pleased.. I'll just say, > wouldn't do it any other way.

Besides, women don't really get interesting until they get in their

30s anyway.

Then I met the woman I am with now, and have been with for 20 years. After plenty of experience, I knew what I had found and was willing to be monogamous. After all, you only get out of a relationship what you put in it, right? I certainly expected the same level of commitment from her!

I have never regretted what I did as my old uncommitted self (even though I was probably a lot more fun to be around in those days!), nor my decision to commit.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41