O/T: Snopes

---------------------------------------- Update at the bottom of the page

Randy Waldrep

[massive bandwidth snip]

Sweet Jesus Mark. Thank you for posting this stuff yet one more time. Conspiracy theories can be lots of fun but all this dreck coming not only here but from others with whom I correspond, is long since boring. Surely a person with your imagination can come up with some bogus theories regarding McCain. I do sincerely hope that this stuff stops with the election. But then, should Obama be elected president of OUR country, I doubt it.

Apologizing in advance for annoyance, I remain yours truly, jo4hn

p.s. Please count to 1000 before replying.

Reply to
jo4hn

When it contaiins verbage like this

Reply to
Bob Haar

Wish it was conspiracy theory, unfortunately, them's his own words in his own voice. Did you even listen to the link?

After the re-institution of the new "fairness" doctrine? Who knows what any of us are going to be allowed to say and where.

How far did you get before replying?

Yeah, I'm a bit passionate about this; I frankly like my liberty and would like to see that preserved. I don't need to concoct any kind of conspiracy theories to see the threat to both liberty and the lack of fair press. After all of the bleating regarding the Patriot act to prevent terrorism, where is the 24/7 outrage over government employee use of government database computers to dig up dirt on Joe the Plumber? *That's* frightening stuff and that's real police state tactics. Where's the ACLU? I guess they are too busy at Gitmo trying to free terrorists who were shooting at our troops.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I guess we'll have to go on Snopes to find out.

tom

Reply to
Tom Watson

Yeah. I read Consumer Reports but they are often wrong about things that I happen to know something about.

My question is - why do I keep reading them?

tom

Reply to
Tom Watson

.....Al Gore must have written it?

SteveP.

Reply to
Highland Pairos

Yup, Bush preserved your liberty. Yup.

Reply to
Robatoy

Contains verbiage like what?

Reply to
Robatoy

I'm from north o' da border too. Seems everyone south o' da border has an agenda

Reply to
clare

Because it's the only way to keep your blood pressure up?

Reply to
clare

Daley would roll over in his grave if he thought people remembered him as a "Republican". And ACORN would be be asked by the Democrats to give back the $800,000 they got to register Democrats if they had actually been registering, (fraud or no fraud) Republicans.

PS> check Snopes :-)

Reply to
Tom G

Tom Watson wrote in news:386dff40-59d7-4be2-88bc- snipped-for-privacy@a29g2000pra.googlegroups.com:

I believe there are Jews working for Consumer Reports, too.

Notice a pattern?

Scott

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

Preferably Duval County. George Parr still voting?

Dave in Houston

Reply to
NuWave Dave

Yeah, that was *very* tongue in cheek, driven by the comment for McCain supporters to remember to vote early and vote often.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

"...you see what you want to see; you hear what you want to hear."

(The Rockman, "The Point," $5 to Harry Nillson)

cg

Reply to
Charlie Groh

Speak for yourself, Max.

When you say "Everybody", you're including me and you have no basis for that assertion.

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

Or perhaps you just aren't aware of your agenda?

Reply to
J. Clarke