O/T: OLd Farts

On Jan 14, 11:00=A0am, Greg G. wrote: [snipferized for brevitisation]

Some Humans Ain't Human

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm

Some humans ain't human Some people ain't kind You open up their hearts And here's what you'll find A few frozen pizzas Some ice cubes with hair A broken Popsicle You don't want to go there

Some humans ain't human Though they walk like we do They live and they breathe Just to turn the old screw They screw you when you're sleeping They try to screw you blind Some humans ain't human Some people ain't kind

You might go to church And sit down in a pew Those humans who ain't human Could be sittin' right next to you They talk about your family They talk about your clothes When they don't know their own ass =46rom their own elbows

Jealousy and stupidity Don't equal harmony Jealousy and stupidity Don't equal harmony

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm

Have you ever noticed When you're feeling really good There's always a pigeon That'll come shit on your hood

Or you're feeling your freedom And the world's off your back Some cowboy from Texas Starts his own war in Iraq

Some humans ain't human Some people ain't kind They lie through their teeth With their head up their behind You open up their hearts And here's what you'll find Some humans ain't human Some people ain't kind

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm

(John Prine)

Reply to
Robatoy

Under Starr the OIC put a score of corrupt politicians and their cohorts into jail, including Gov Tucker of Arkansas who went straight from the Governor's mansion to the big house. Money well spent, IMHO.

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

'Pay for our sins to keep out Lords in Animal Skins. Pay for our acts to keep out Lords in white cadillacs."

-- Crack the Sky

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

Deep Thoughts Some people are worthless, kinda like a slinky, but you still can't help but smile when you push'em down the stairs. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

He never said that... He just invented the AlGore-ithm for it.

:D

Reply to
DS

Better check Snopes - I don't think Scotty's real either.

Reply to
DS

Reply to
J. Clarke

It doesn't help, John - the air is so dirty here it makes you cough. I need to go find a nice, innocent nubile waif to fun away with. To hell with the lot of 'em. Throw up a shotgun shack on the edge of a National Forest and shoot any damned revenuer that shows up. YeeHaw! And BTW, don't get me started on the complicit SOB's at Riveredge IBM. Sycophants come in all shapes and flavours. Not that you would know anything about that... :-o

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

Snip.....

Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

Reply to
Markem

Seriously, I really meant that you wouldn't. But it sounded odd...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

Fri, Jan 11, 2008, 11:11pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Lew=A0Hodgett) doth claimeth: Old but still funny.

+++++++++++++++++++++ Don't mess with the older generation!! HOW TO CALL THE POLICE WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE.

I've got a different method. Dog Barks. I jack a round in the chamber. I look out the door. I carry a cel phone in my pocket, but it'd be just as easy to have the neighbors call it in, shots fired. LMAO Hmm, I've got hat new 12 ga pump, and never fired it yet.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President

- Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.

Reply to
J T