O/T: Dump Truck

gotta love it.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Hard to believe someone would do that on purpose! Reminds me a bit of some of my old beer-drinking friends. Water skiing at night--why not?!

Bill

Reply to
Bill

I would love to see how it went from here.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

I guess the guy that needed a Dump Truck paid enough to give it a try.

Mart>

Martin H. Eastburn

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 20:56:37 -0600, the infamous "Martin H. Eastburn" scrawled the following:

On very small islands where there are no deep docks, that's the only way available to get equipment on and off.

--============================================-- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ---

ToolyRoo(tm) and Possum(tm) Handy Pouches NOW AVAILABLE!

Reply to
Larry Jaques