NYWS floor space

Anybody know the floor dimensions of the New Yankee Workshop?

Reply to
Don
936-square-feet.

Reply to
Keith

I don't know from anything other than just judging the size of the building from the pitchurs on TV and the amount of area that seems to be around...I'm judging it to be about a 24x36-40 --> 864-960 ft^2...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

There's a drawing with dimensions on my website.

As pointed out elsewhere, that doesn't include the finishing room, or the upstairs space. Nor does it include the lumber storage shed out back.

Reply to
LRod

I believe that you'd also want to include the finishing room as well as the second floor office space. I read someplace were he moved part of his wood storage into a attached storage area, accessable only from the outside, after Morash received the Time Saver to use. You need to include that storage space if you want to get a view on the operational SQ FT. There is no basement, it's a poured slab with radiant heating.

Reply to
news.east.cox.net

Thanks.

I am not very proud of the fact that my kids say the same thing.

Reply to
LRod

LRod,

I shared your site with a bunch of off-line wooddorkers. They got a big kick out of it, especially the tool appearance list, and really enjoyed all your hard work and perseverance.

One of them wanted to know if Norm knew he had a stalker.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Does Norm ever go anywhere (like shows ) where he meets his fans?

Reply to
George Max

He attends the Orchard Supply Hardware fairs sometimes. This is a local Hardware chain in Northern California. They have fairs and Norm is always the big draw when he is included.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

George:

If you go to either the This Old House or the New Yankee Workshop website, either one might have a page telling you when Norm might be in visiting a show near you.

I have seem him on 3 occasions. Once in Philadelphia, and twice in Calif. He usually is in the Delta booth.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjwallace