NuCRAFT ROUTER TABLE (2023 Update)

Looking for a good used NuCraft Router table. Clean. NuCraft leg set desirable. Insert not required. Together about 90 pounds. Not interested in any other type. West coast location, can drive to pick up.

Please respond if you know of one for sale or sitting unused in someones garage/shop.

Thanks, Phil

Reply to
coyote.moon

Still looking!!!!

Reply to
coyote.moon

Still looking 2 2018

Reply to
coyote.moon

Hello,

Where are you located? I think I have the legs.

Wilson

Reply to
wlhidalgo

replying to wlhidalgo, Phil wrote: Wilson, Still have the legs? I am located in Salinas California. They are cast iron and have cast into the set: NUCRAFT TOOLS INC, . MODEL 20, 0 MADE IN THE USA. Where R U?

Reply to
Phil

Hello Saw this listing from a few years ago... I am selling my Nucraft router table with iron insert, iron legs and iron wing. In NJ could ship? Thanks Danny

Reply to
Danny Birnbaum

Just read this. Do you still have the table/legs? Now living in Idaho. New email address too.

Reply to
phil

Nope!

Reply to
Leon

I have one location is Michigan. No legs but I do have a insert for it. No fence though. I wanted to try and get a fence set up for it and maybe have a machine shop open it up a bit to accept a nice lift. But as of yet I haven't touched it. Had it for more than a couple of years. I know this is an old post but I see some semi resent responses so I thought I'd throw it out there

Reply to
Jim

just picked up a nucraft router table for free off offerup. What is something like this worth? I cant seem to find anything on it? came with router and bits i bought

Reply to
Andrew

I have both. No insert table though. Appears to be a plastic plate instead

Reply to
Andrew