A Go To Hell Router Table

Now that An Ultimate Router Table is finished enough to actually use I find myself with the Go To Hell Router Table taking up much needed shop space. It seems a shame to just pitch it and being the frugal type I have the following offer to make.

What: Go To Hell Router Table

Details: It is a gray (grey David) melamine top, no edge banding, sitting on a short base designed to be set on

30"ish high saw horses. It is designed so that it can be removed from the saw horses and set on the floor without removing the router. The top is prepared to take a JessEm (or any other of the re-sellers selling the JessEm re-branded with their logo) router lift insert, i.e., the cutout is 9 1/4" X 11 3/4" and 3/8" deep. See pictures on a.b.p.w.

What Is Not Included: The saw horses, the router insert and the router. Also, no warranty or batteries.

Where: Pick up at my shop in SE Wisconsin/Upper Chicagoland/Suburb outside Milwaukee/Sout' end of the Tamarack Swamp

How: You e-mail me ( snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com ) and we chat for a line or two and if it looks like something you need/want you get in your vehicle and motor over at a pre-agreed to time and I give it to you. It's just that simple.

How Much: Free/Zip/Nada/Zilch/Zero Dollars

Offer stands as is as stated and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone I don't like/comes across as a real prick. Only true wooddorkers need respond.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

I'm interested, but I have a few questions. What kind of top does it have and what color is it? Can I put a router lift in it? How long of a warranty do I get? I'm assuming the batteries you include would be covered under the warranty also. so I won't ask about them Will you ship it by UPS? And I don't want to pay inflated handing charges either. What is the asking price and will you consider lower offers?

Like I said, I'm very interested but until I get answers, NO DEAL. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
Mark L.

All good questions, but the real question is ....... Will it be autographed???

Reply to
My Old Tools

Is that Canadian or US dollars?

-- Bill Pounds

Pounds on Wood

Tom responding. Nice of you to give it away! Seriously, very nice of you. Tom

Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

Purdy Shure he's got a price match garuunteee on his website. Hit him up for 10% of the difference.

Where the heck is Wesconsin anyway? Izzat over by Conneticutt?

Reply to
patrick conroy

Actually, and this is true, there's this limestone shelf and sWisconsin (due west) is on one end and Buffalo is on the other (east, of course). Ever so often we (the entire state) like to all jump up at the same time. Don't tell Buffalo. We're wondering when they'll catch on.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100