Finishing small boxes

I am finishing a jewelry box for the wife and using Deft laquer spray cans. I decided that these will be good Xmas presents and want to make 5 more boxes. So after doing some googling and checking out the Critter spray gun online at Rockler, I think this would be a better way to go than spray cans. The Critter seems to be pretty well recommended for small projects. One question I have is, I have a oiless compressor, 2 peak horse power,SCFM @ 40 PSIG - 3.7, and SCFM @ 90 PSIG - 2.6. Is this enough air compressor and do I need to install anything in the line for the moisture coming from the tank. Any advice welcomed. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

nospambob

Sun, Aug 1, 2004, 1:27pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Paul=A0O.) wants to know: One question I have is, I have a oiless compressor, 2 peak horse power,SCFM @ 40 PSIG - 3.7, and SCFM @ 90 PSIG - 2.6. Is this enough air compressor and do I need to install anything in the line for the moisture coming from the tank. Any advice welcomed. Thanks.

One question I have is: Why didn't you ask the Critter Company all that?

Not only should their advice be more accurate, it would probably be available to you a lot faster.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

One question I have is: Why didn't you ask the Critter Company all that?

Not only should their advice be more accurate, it would probably be available to you a lot faster.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

you, I will take your advice and look them up and send an e-mail.

Reply to
Paul O.