Now Over 160 Wood Species in I.D. Wood 2.0 Phone App.

I saw this ad somewhere in the routerforum.com and thought there might be some interest in it here.

Now Over 160 Wood Species in I.D. Wood 2.0

For those of us who are already using I.D. Wood, this excellent upgrade has already been installed. If you have an iPhone or iTouch and are a woodworker, you really must checkout this app. I.D. Wood 2.0 has been approved by Apple and is now available in the iTunes App Store.

I.D. Wood 2.0 is a major update and features 100 new wood samples, vastly improved navigation and a cross reference list of over 1,100 local and regional trade names for the 160+ wood samples. We've also added thumbnails and shaded sorting for quickly identifying a species.

The update to I.D. Wood 2.0 is free for existing users. New users can purchase the app for $4.99 in the App Store. I.D. Wood will also be available for the Android and Droid phones within the next month or so.

Reply to
KIMOSABE