Norm's Highboy

...wow, Normie. Wow.

But ya' couldn't resist grabbing the Brad Nailer, now - could ya???

Reply to
patrick conroy

To be fair to him, the originals used brads too. Mind you, probably not as many.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

No more than you could resist mentioning it. Of course the brads do serve a _useful_ purpose as well.

Reply to
George

Wish I could see it. My state's public TV network interrupted about a third of this season of NYW for its quarterly beg-a-thon, then played the last two shows. This week they begin replaying the 2003 season.

Reply to
Chuck Taylor

But Norm isn't Roy Underhill. Obviously, he isn't using period techniques for any of it, so I don't see why it would matter to anyone. I think it was an impressive accomplishment.

Reply to
Hax Planx

chuck.taylor@spamtrap (Chuck Taylor) wrote in news:425bb235.1256077033 @localhost:

Let them know how pleased you are. Then see about a dish with Tivo. We get 5 or 6 PBS 'local' feeds.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch