Norm gone from HGTV?

Well maybe not. But I do him homage in my shop pictures.

See the bandsaw...

Multi faceted, cross-medium builder, designer, raconteur and a gentleman.

I work hard to emulate his thoughtful approach. "If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." -- right?

Indeed -- especially when they make throwing devices -- then something follows something -- that's for sure.

I agree - suggest it to the PM. It will give him something useful to do while he fritters away time planning the menu in his "fiscal cafeteria".

He can get Her Excellency Mdm. A. Clarkson working on the ceremony. She needs some budget expansion...

And your elbows at your side.

It must be all the pollution from Detroit causing this. LOL

Reply to
Will

Will wrote in news:_JnVd.34408$Vf6.1000515 @news20.bellglobal.com:

Hmm. I think your bandsaw to duct tape ratio's a bit off there.

Nice website, btw ....

JT (a real big Red Green fan; he seems to have disappeared from the local PBS .. :-( ....

Reply to
John Thomas

Well gee, How much should I add? LOL

I'll get right on it.

Reply to
Will

Is this the show with David Marks? Shop appears to be in a basement, very high quality projects and awesome tools. I may have seen this a couple times during the DIY previews that HGTV occasionally runs.

Like the show but he is way out of my league, I am years away from even attempting pieces that nice.

Reply to
Ray V

Is Mr. Green still on PBS? I haven't seen it in years.

BTW I am now top-posting. I like it!, especially since that is the default for OE.

Reply to
Ray V

Reply to
Will

I'm an hour north of Detroit.. up wind and up river..

Crazy place, dude!

Reply to
Robatoy

His shop, IIRC is about 1600 sqft and is an old barn that was on his property. In CA. He's got a killer bandsaw, jointer and lathe.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Yes, that is his show. His shop is on ground level inside a barn; he gave a tour of his shop in one of his show.

Although there are many things in his show that I doubt I will ever try (the use of vacuum press, intricate inlays...etc), I surely can pick up some tips from his shows here and there (use of Tung Oil, put blue tapes around glue joint...etc). Moreover, watching the show itself is a joy.

Jay Chan

Reply to
jaykchan

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 21:38:22 -0500, the inscrutable Robatoy spake:

I always dreamt of getting a hand^H^H^H^Hmouthjob from Lambchop whilst I quietly diddled Sherry.

-- Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud. ----

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Are you a dirty ol man os sumpthin??!!! :-o

We were trying to keep it clean here -- mostly.

Reply to
Will

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:12:43 -0500, the inscrutable Will spake:

Uh, yeah. Isn't everyone? ;)

Oh, I always clean up afterwards.

Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming ==========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You sick sunnuvabitch! . . . you're okay by me..

Reply to
Robatoy