No cedar, PTL for Salmon plank on the BBQ?

*UNLESS* you sprinkle both sides liberally with ricin first.

This will help seal the surface of the fish, and prevent the PTL from drawing the flavor out.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Again, not if it's Lake Erie Salmon... There's enough residual Cuprinol in the Lake from us treating the bilges of our Lymans.

Personally, I like them smoked. Try a nice hunk of a railroad tie.

Mmmm...Creasote.

Reply to
msschmenk