Nifty desk

I'd like to build something like this.

If you take the time to scroll down there is a nifty box joint way down near the bottom too.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The graffiti artist about a third of the way down is interesting--I did not know you could _do_ that with a spray can.

Reply to
J. Clarke

With Imgur it seems like all the gazillion clips are trying to load at the same time or something ?

- it makes for a very long wait for any given one ...

- too long for me ! Browser setting ? FireFox issue ? I've got nice fast fiber connection ; 12 year old Thinkpad that seems to do most things well < streaming etc >

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Is that a desk or a doll house? :!)

Never saw the box joints but did get caught up at Inappropriate Thoughts......

Reply to
Leon

That's just how Imgur works. Slow. My new Win 10 PC handles it OK but my older Chromebook balks at loading all that stuff at once.

What amazes me about Imgur is how active it is. If you go off and read through the comments behind something posted on the first page and then go back, the item you looked at might be 6 - 10 items down from where you started. It's impossible to keep up with all the posts.

The comments are often a lot of fun. The best part of the site, IMO.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

If she is planing on spraying another coat of high gloss lacquer wearing that mask it ain't gonna work. Won't stop the cooties much either.

Reply to
Jack

Too late anyway. All girls have cooties.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

So *THAT'S* how to trannies are made!

Reply to