Nice page of inspirational references.

These are well within the capabilities of Wreckers.

Robatoy

"Robatoy" wrote

Keep a desktop folder on my computer for furniture pictures I run across on the web that tickle my fancy for future projects and design ideas ... most of these fit right in and are much appreciated!

Reply to
Swingman

I'm really glad you like them. I was particularly fond of this one:

look at that, and I hear a M-R humming....

Robatoy