New? Woodworking Site

Stumbled across a pretty good woodworking site the other day

(I'm not affiliated with them other than having signed up myself) but seems to have a nice bunch of people there, and has some nice features (easily post projects, details about your workshop etc) Anyway check it out if you have a chance seems pretty good. I'd say it's more of a spot to showcase your projects/workshop than get expert advice like you can get here but I've had fun poking around.

Reply to
damian penney