New Western Tool Supply stores out east replacing some WW stores!

Well fellow sawdust creators, I'm back at work! Yee-ha! We're opening

12 new Western Tool Supply stores in the northeast as you read this. I worked at our warehouse on this past thursday and friday, receiving many shipments of tools and then distributing the goods to the stores we're working on opening right now. North Conway, New Hampshire is the first one we're filling up, followed by Littleton, New Hampshire right now. I'm gonna be gone all this week. Monday and Tuesday back in the warehouse, then wednesday to So. Burlington, Vermont to open that store. Then when that one is set, we're supposed to travel to Hyannis, Mass to get that store opened. Don't know what the schedule is for the other 8 stores yet though. Old Saybrook, Ct is on this short list though for sure! Yee-ha..i will be working at that store when we get them all set.

Judging by the inventory that I worked with, we'll be very similar in what the stores carry as related to what the old WW stores carried, except catering more to the contractor. I was told we'll be carrying stuff for them like ladders. The amount of high end Milwaukee goods was terrific!

I'll be gone all this week working on the stores with no internet access. I should know a lot more towards this weekend, so I'll post an update when I know more. These initial 12 are just that. Supposed to be 40 stores here in the next year or so...sure hope one gets put in Norwich!

Terry (former Woodworkers Warehouse Asst. Mgr....now Western Tool Supply employee!)

Reply to
Terry Sumner

Terry Sumner wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Any word as to what happens to the Paramus, NJ WW store?

Reply to
Han

Congrats!!!

(Got pink-slipped myself in my 40's.)

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:07:09 -0500, Terry Sumner wrote: Then when that one is set, we're supposed to travel to Hyannis,

Terry, Drop me a note when you expect to get to the Cape Cod store. Maybe we can hook up.

Reply to
Cape Cod Bob

None yet. If I hear anything, I'll post it here...

Terry

Reply to
Terry Sumner

Congratulations! I'm sure thatt having a job again takes some of the uncertainty out of life. Any chance of opening a store down here in VA? Woodcraft and a few HF are all we've got.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave

Terry Sumner wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Thanks Terry, and congrats on the new job!

Reply to
Han

Gee Dave, I really don't know. I can ask though!

Terry

Reply to
Terry Sumner

Congratulations! Given the attitude you exhibited during the close- out, it's not surprising that you found a new position so quickly. Hope all goes well for you and the new stores.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I live in SE KY I have to drive 100 miles just to get to a HF or Woodcraft. Your lucky

Reply to
KYHighlander

Thanks, and again, congratulations. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave

you the mark from the N. Syracuse store....

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.