New TS

Well, maybe not new, but... When I bought my Delta contractors saw a few years back I fought with buying the 30" or 50" rail, finally bought the 30" and have regretted it ever since. I bought a 50" rail off EBay a while back and finally put it on my saw the other day. I extended the right hand table to match the length of the rail and tossed the 48" wide out feed table I build back then too. I replaced the out feed table with a drop leaf table, but the whole width of the saw and I'm loving it! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Reminds me a little bit of a few other small projects that I've done. They were ideas that I'd thought of, but put them off and put them off and then one day I'd finally get around to doing it. Low and Behold, it would work out better than I'd ever imagined and I'd be kicking myself for the new few months for putting it off for so long.

Reply to
Upscale