New to group but seems I have a "gloat"

I dont know if you folks are familiar with craigslist but I have purchased so many great tools from off of this community bulletin board type website. Well last week I saw an ad for a Sears Craftsmen 10" Radial arm saw for $25. I thought for sure it was a misprint but emailed anyways. Turns out it is a perfect unit with a bottom cabinet and good table with extra blades and even a wobble dado. for the advertised price of 25$. I think thats a gloat.

Gotta love Craigslist.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Schultz

You suck big time.

Reply to
Toller

No kidding. I'll bet he's the same guy who got the two stacking Craftsman toolchests for $50 last week.

I'm still grumbling over THAT one.

-Nathan

Reply to
N Hurst