New Jessem Sliding Table

Hi,

Has anybody had an opportunity to use or see the new Mast R Slide 7500 Sliding Table?

Thanks,

Axeman1972

Reply to
axeman1972

I posted a notice, asking for info about sliding table saws. I'm going to buy a TS in the next 10 days.

Then, I saw a description of the Jessem sled in WorkBench magazine. It is a just released product. Rockler sells them. And they cost $525 each.

After I read that, $3000 for a sliding table saw and scoring blade didn't seem so steep.

$525. Ouch!

Gary C.

Reply to
extiger